VALUABLE AND AFFORDABLE AT THE RIGHT TIME!
SWISS IM&H is an international family away from home, which provides its students hospitality competencies and skills they are proud of and can sustain. We motivate, support and nurture our students - "To Be All You Can Be!”
Start your journey as a SWISS IM&H student and let us help you to prepare for your future career!
Do you have any questions or need more information?
Do not hesitate to ask us! Please fill in form below and our admission consultant will contact you:
Our school is offering students Dual BBA in Business and Hospitality Management Degree Programme delivered in partnership with London Graduate School and validated by the QS top-ranked University of Chichester in the UK.
SWISS IM&H’s undergraduate degree in Hospitality Management is a rigorous four-year programme that covers all aspects of the Hospitality industry. Each year includes 6 months of academic study and 6 months of internship. Depending on the course selection and accelerated advising the program can be completed in three years.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (Awarded by Swiss IM&H)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Awarded by the University of Chichester)
If any student decides to leave the school or take a study break before they complete the four year programme, they are still entitled to a degree with the successful completion of each year and the fulfilment of the academic requirements. Our students can join any other institutes for further studies with these qualifications.
For each year of study, students receive a SWISS IM&H and an OTHM Transcript and an individual qualification awarded by SWISS IM&H as named below:
1st Year BBA - Certificate in Hospitality Management
2nd Year BBA - Diploma in Hospitality Management
3rd Year BBA - Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management
4th Year BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
What are the major admission requirements?
SWISS IM&H has four intakes over two semesters in a year. Students can apply for any of the four intakes (July, April, October, and January) as per their preparation and admission assessments. The admission requirements are as follows:1. Student must be minimum of 17 years of age. Student must have completed High school (12 years school education)
After completing a BBA, individuals may consider furthering their education in our world class MBA programme in order to qualify for top executive positions and promotions.
-Professional experience in hospitality industry in one of the most competitive countries in the world
- 6 months paid internship each academic year
- Minimum 2212 CHF gross monthly wage
- Full support during the internship search from our Career Centre+
- We provide all of our students with German lessons at elementary to advances levels to enable better internship prospects
- As per June 2020 Report of the World Health Organisation (WHO), Switzerland has been named the safest country in the world for COVID-19.
- SWISS IM&H campus is located in a picturesque place at the foot of mount Rigi and the lake Lucerne in the front. There are onsite and offsite gym facilities. Students can do various outdoor sports because of the perfect location we sit on for hiking, biking, swimming and many winter sports in the mountains.
- Our Wellbeing Academy helps students bringing the best of themselves and strengthen skills for personal development.